Saturday, November 15, 2008

Shirley Nanette November Dates

Happy Autumn ~

Just a note to let you all know what's coming up next for me in the coming month, and an Event that's happening this weekend. I hope you are all doing well and are in the best of health. I know this is a rough time for many, and just know that it will get better in time. Anyhow I think I'd better give you the dates, so here goes :

November 1, 2008
6pm
The Bolton Brothers Live in Concert
Vancover Ave. Baptist Church
3138 N. Vancover Ave.
( I will be singing w/ the Choir)
They are so good don't miss this
if you can. They are from Hattiesburg, Miss.

November 8, 2008
Wilf's @ Union Station
800 N.W. 6th Ave.
(503) 223-0070
w/ Vince Frates on - Piano
Dennis Caiazza on - Bass
8pm - 12am

November 9, 30, 2008
Augustana Lutheran Church
2710 N.E. 14th Ave. (and Knott St.)
6pm - 7pm
w/ George Mitchell on - Piano
Kevin Deitz on Bass
Ron Stee on _ Drums

November 26, 2008
Jimmy Mak's
221 N.W. 10th Ave.
(503) 295-6542
OPB Filming for Oregon Art Beat
w/ Mel Brown Quartet
7pm ( for more Info. Please call Jimmy
Mak's


As always should there be more dates I will be sure to let you all know asap.
I do hope you can make it to any of the events, as I would Love to see you there.

Thanks again for your continued support.
God Bless You all.

warm regards
Shirley Nanette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!