Wednesday, October 26, 2011

November / December Dates 2011

NOVEMBER / DECEMBER 2011
Hello My Dear Fans ~

Happy Autumn to you all... I hope this little note finds you all doing & feeling great. Well here we are a brand new season,
where all the leaves are changing to red & gold... and the air is chrisp & fresh. Thanksgiving & Christmas is just around the corner... can you feel it ? I thought it was time to update you on my performances for the next coming months, so here goes:

November 6,13,20, 27, 2011
Billy Webbs Elks Lodge
6 N. Tillamook St. ( corner of Williams Ave. & Tillamook St. )
6pm-9pm
w/ Vince Frates - On Piano : 11-13-20- 2011
Dan Gaynor - On Piano : 11-6-27-2011
Guest Bassist
Tim Rapp - On Drums

November 19, 2011
The Heathman Hotel
S.W. Broadway & Salmon St.
8pm-12am
w/ Vince Frates - On Piano
Bill Athens - On Bass


I have a few more Pvt. jobs not open to the public, but as more music venues appear, I will be sure to let you all know.
Thank You for all of your continued support through out the years, I appreciate you all very much. I'm looking forward to seeing you. God bless you all.


warmest regards
Shirley Nanette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!