Sunday, November 22, 2015

Upcoming Events November and December

Hello My Dear Fans ~ Emoji
Happiest Of Holidays To All Of You !
I have been a little busy & a little under the weather...
but am feeling better now, also my computer has been
out of whack for awhile & is better now too.
I do hope all of you have been doing well & are in good health. I can't believe Christmas is upon us all
so soon, but here we are... like I always say when my Birthday comes, Christmas is just around the corner
& here we are !  Well here are the up coming dates I have thus far... so here we go.

November 22, 2015
Billy Webb Elks Lodge
6 N. Tillamook St. & Williams Ave.
6pm-9pm
w/ Vince Frates - on Piano
Bill Athens - on Bass
Tim Rap - on Drums

December 5, 2015

First Congregational Church
w/ Vince Frates - on Piano
Portland, OR
Milwaukie High School Auditorium
w/ Big Horn Brass Band
Milwaukie, OR
Royal Durst Theatre
Vancouver School Of Arts & Academics
w/ Big Horn Brass Band
Vancouver, WA
St. Matthews Lutheran Church
w/ Big Horn Brass Band
Beaverton, OR

Well my Dear Fans that's all for now, but as always
should there be any new venues I will be sure to let you know...
Thank You All For Your Continued Support Of Me...
May God Continue To Bless You & Your Family.
Happy Thanksgiving & A Very Merry Christmas or whatever
You Celebrate This Season That Is Loving & Kind.

warmest regards
Shirley Nanette Emoji Emoji Emoji

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!